Lets See , windows 7 , now windows 8 – What could be new , well in fact there is quite a few new features that sets it apart from windows 7 , and rightfully so starting with the new welcome interface with all the essentials (like email ,contacts, ) on the home screen and bold design
According to Microsoft here is what is new in windows 8
– Enhanced Mail, Photos, and People apps.
– Increased Start personalization.
– New Bing-powered apps, including ones for travel, news, and sports.
– Enhanced multiple-monitor support.
– Enhanced Windows Store navigation.
– New family safety and security functionality.
– Enhanced touch support for Internet Explorer 10.
Download WINDOWS 8 Preview
Before installation Windows 8 will check for available system resources.
The Minimum requirements:
1GHz or greater CPU, 1GB (32-bit version), or 2GB (64-bit version) of RAM, at least 16GB (32-bit) or 20GB (64-bit) of available hard drive space, and a graphics card that supports DirectX 9 with a WDDM driver.
[easyazon-image-link asin=”B008H3SW4I” alt=”Microsoft Windows 8 Pro – Upgrade” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41nlC7E54hL.jpg” align=”left” width=”429″ height=”500″]